Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Computer Antics

I got my computer back from the repair shop last Friday and eagerly wrote a long glowing post about my solitary read-a-thon. The computer froze again. It rejected all efforts made to revive it and back to the shop it went. All this with a laptop that is not yet six months old! Oy.

Anyway, I did enjoy my somewhat lonely read-a-thon experience. I can't wait to do it again in April and maybe next time I will actually be able to connect with others on-line. It's really difficult to stay awake with no outside support. The Great Dane was no help whatsoever, in fact, her excessively loud snoring made me think about sleep constantly. I also need better snacks. All the fruit was great until about 2a.m. when I was hit with an enormous chocolate craving. And no chocolate to be had anywhere...

I've been reading A Good and Happy Child by Justin Evans and it's getting very, very creepy. I'll be sleeping with the lights on tonight!

No comments: