I soldiered on by myself and managed to complete five books and remain awake until 3:50a.m. Here's what I completed:
- The Glen Rock Book of the Dead by Marion Winik 110 pgs.
- Epilogue by Anne Roiphe (started before r-a-t) 28 pgs.
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen 290 pgs.
- What Now by Ann Patchett 97 pgs.
- Things I Learned about My Dad (in therapy 230 pgs.
Grand total : 769 pgs.
I was pretty proud of myself for taking on the challenge alone. It was surprisingly enjoyable just to give myself permission to do nothing but read for (most of ) 24 hours. I am looking forward to April with a great deal of anticipation! I'll post more about my solitary read-a-thon once the computer is back from the repair service. Thanks for all the supportive comments. It made me feel happy to see them today.