Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Apologies

I must apologize for my fumble fingers that somehow resulted in the many weird indents in my quote from Jean Thompson's book, Throw Like a Girl. Sorry, sorry, sorry. My computer adventures are frustrating, but also exciting. I'm always hesitant to challenge myself to try new things. However, I'm committed to this blog project and I keep telling myself that eventually I will learn all the skills. Let's hope anyway...

In the mail today, I received a review copy of Two Marriages by Phillip Lopate. Huge excitement! I joined Library Thing's Early Reviewers group in June and this is the first book I've been sent. Can't wait to read it. I probably would have purchased this if I hadn't snagged a copy since I enjoy his essays. Any day that includes a free book is a good day indeed!

No comments: