1. What are you reading right now? I am nearly done with Slam by Nick Hornby and have been dipping in and out of Disreputable History.
2. How many books have you read so far? Still only 1/2 of one (started before RAT.)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm looking forward to dipping into my Neil Gaiman books.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Let's just say I should have made MORE arrangements to free up my day. I had a work commitment that I had to honor. It just drove me crazy to have to be away from this event for 2.5 hours. Note to self: in October the boyfriend must be occupied elsewhere!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, distractions, interruptions, and Great Dane that thought today would be a great day to bark at air. I got a little snippy with the boyfriend. The dog does not respond to snippy or anything really.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people there are this year!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. I love, love, love it!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Be in a house by myself....better yet, get a hotel room for the day and order room service.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes. I didn't get enough sleep. I'm not sure I'll make it all night since I have work to do tomorrow as well.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I mentioned the Large Print books earlier...that's my best tip.